Saturday, September 13, 2008

No sales??!!

So sales on Etsy died after I went to Canada. I'll admit this has been the most frustrating week I've had on Etsy since the start.

http://mannequinreject.etsy.com

It appears there's a problem with search/sub category pages not loading right/renewals getting pushed down to page 6 instantly/blah blah blah. All I know is that I haven't had a sale since August 27 and Etsy is supposed to be 1/2 of my income so I AM NOT HAPPY. But there's not much promoting I can do today because I have to be at work in an hour.

Besides, I spent almost the entire week trying to get my sales back. And nothing worked.

...so to make myself feel better I bought this from the UglyGerbil

Fuzzy Cthulhu Key Chain

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT IN THE MAIL!!!!!1111111one!!!!!! lol

2 comments:

Impossible Alice said...

Wow, I wish my etsy shop would become half of my income! Admittedly, I've only had my shop for a few weeks, but I dream of the day where I can live off of it!! Good luck, I'm sure things will pick up for you, especially with Christmas just around the corner :)

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Can't even imagine half of my income coming from etsy! Things have been very slow there. Hope it picks up soon!