Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring has sprung!

A quick post:

I can hear these babies right now getting fed, though this picture was taken two days ago in the afternoon. This bird house is about 3 feet behind the chair I'm currently sitting in and was also shot through a screen window. I tried taking the photo outside but had to stand so far away that I had to shoot with a telephoto lens and stand still for over 20 minutes or else the mother wouldn't come around...so as soon as I went in the house and got back behind the glass, this happened!

If I forgot to link back anyone who's commented in the past, I apologize. I'll soon be combing through entries to link back to people I missed. Speaking of links, Cuteable.com featured my clock hand earrings the other day!
:) Happy Spring, everyone!



No comments: