Sunday, May 31, 2009

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY MOM

I love my mom. This is one of my favorite pics taken of her ever, from 1998. The scan is from 2000 so it's not the best quality, but this is my mom. Do the math; she was still climbing trees at 39. lol Actually she'd still climb trees today.

Love you Mom! We're totally going to play In Da Club for you later LOL. I need to go pick up her birthday cake soon. Check out the necklace I made for her! She wears a lot of the natural woodsy-colors like forest green and brown, and she loves birds of prey, especially owls and hawks.


And this is what's waiting for her in the newspaper when she wakes up, courtesy of my grandparents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so sweeeet! Happy belated birthday to your mom!

Megan McGory Gleason said...

Thank you! She really enjoyed it.l