Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Raptor Randomness

So I'm listening to iTunes on RANDOM. It's not something I do often because I'll hear something like BEER!!! (Psychostick) followed by MMMBOP (Hanson) followed by the German version of "Komm gib mir deine Hand" (The Beatles) followed by London Bridge (Fergie) followed by something utterly ridiculous like something from the soundtrack for Sonic the Hedgehog. ha. I'm sure I'll get sick of it in a few minutes, especially when something awesome comes along that I forgot about.

Here's some random pictures from my last day job that I got laid off from in January. I can't help but think these are the reasons that place went out of business. We had a lot of fun...I should get my raptor videos up on youtube. Trust me, you want to view these full size.

The day after Halloween:

Emergency response plan for Raptor attacks:

Emergency response plan in case Millstone (nuclear) in the neighboring town had a meltdownEric's poptarts. Developers and practical applications (microwaves) do not agree.
Company paid for snacks, these were usually our month's worth of beverages.
To do list:
Found near the emergency response plans:

And to think...we got PAID for this! Then again, they did go out of business. LOL

No comments: