Monday, April 7, 2008

Hustle

So yesterday was almost my last day at the Flea Market. The jeep broke down on Friday and we can't afford to keep fixing it...

...

Not to mention the fiasco with the saab, which I won't get into but there's a problem and I actually haven't been able to register it yet because of this problem...which will hopefully be resolved in a few weeks (SOONER WOULD BE NICE). I had to borrow my grandfather's truck this weekend because of all the problems.

The good news is that I'm hoarding sterling silver junk jewelry and junk gold like crazy, or at least trying to. And copper too. If you knew what metal was going for, you'd hoard too. I mean, I just sold a 10K gold ring for $33, which paid for this week's groceries.

Anyway, I had a good weekend at the flea market, which enables me to stay hopefully through the end of April (I'm planning to get out of there by the summer, and possibly return in the fall).

I have an interview with the post office tomorrow...wish me luck that I land this one! $17.98 per hour!

I've perked up in the past couple days, which is good because I was getting pretty sick of myself, moping around the house because I couldn't drive my saab. At least now I have wheels again (temporary, but wheels!)...and I need all this car crap to resolve itself NOW because I'm fed up with it. I mean...enough is enough already.

And is this a bad thing to say that I can't wait till my neighbors go back to rehab or go to jail? It was so nice without them around for those few months they were locked up. lol

No comments: