Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You have GOT to be kidding me.

With all the rain, I didn't head out to dig bottles yesterday like I wanted to. I was going to head out today...except it's still raining...and out of nowhere I guess I came down with food poisoning AGAIN. I just had this two months ago...and it's quite unpleasant.

I don't understand how this keeps happening and it's not from eating bad meat...because I didn't eat meat at all yesterday! Last time I got sick we determined it must've been from eating combos that were sitting on top of the fridge for longer than we would care to admit...but what now? Drinking unrefridgerated Root Beer? Give me a break.

Or maybe it was cereal...dun dun dun...I know some people got salmonella from cereal in this country lately...but I still think that's ridiculous. If I die before I post again from salmonella found in cereal, feel free to put "...but I still think that's ridiculous" as my epitaph. And add an LOL to it.

-sigh- Might be heading out to dig bottles tomorrow, depends on how I feel. I need to get some serious jewelry making done, too. Right now I just want to sleep...but just like last time, my bed is down stairs and across the house from the bathroom. It hasn't been a pretty morning.

Guess I'll watch some movies. I hate vegging out in front of the TV...except when I feel terrible. Then I just cuddle with the blanket and the cat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a place on Gibson Hill where we used to dig and get TONS of shit. Take a left out of my driveway and it's down the road, before the Beagle Club and before the BIG hill on the left side of the road. It's pushed back some and there's a giant tree that was turned over and underneath we used to get tons of bottle and stuff. Call my parents if you don't know exactly where I'm talking about I'm sure my dad will show you. :)