Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday

So here's an update: I got the post office job!

And I went digging the day after I had food poisoning, I guess that was Wednesday but my mind is a bit fuzzy. I have to admit I was lazy the last part of last week and still haven't cleaned up the bottles that were dug that day. Some interesting ones popped out of the ground. :D

Today I'm moving out of the flea market. Maybe I'll head out to dig afterwards...I have several new places to check out from talking to people over the past week. Even Nick gave me a spot to go check out! This, coming from someone who I would think hates to get dirty...and last week you all should have seen me covered in dirt up to my ears...lol

Pictures coming eventually. I'm so busy today because moving out of the flea market will take a couple hours to pack up and leave...at the same time I get to leave some stuff there for the next people who are inhabiting the spot. I need some coffee...it's going to be a long day.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations on the job!!!