Thursday, February 28, 2008

Can't you see me darting from one yardsale to another in THIS?




And I drove it 96 miles home. :D

Still no final verdict on the name though. Since Saabs are from Sweden and I once knew a girl from Sweden named Luna, I was going to name it after her twin sister Sophia, or Sophie for short. I kind of like it. Sophie the Saab. And Sophie is the name of Drew Barrymore's character in Music & Lyrics.

Oh. And ♥ the car. It could benefit from a tune up, but that's all it needs! And it's CLEAN! No more dog hairs stuck under the cruise control buttons like in the Grand Am. No cruise control, actually. lol And can we talk about the gas milage? I DROVE FROM BOSTON TO HOME AND ONLY USED 1/4 TANK OF GAS. That's like nothing compared to what the Grand Am or the Pontiac 6000 would use. And what they would use is nothing like the Jeep used. Holy hell. Jeep...to Boston & back= $50. Saab, from Boston to home= not even $10.

I need to make a new car CD mix. teehee. Yes, it has a CD player (A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++)

So, there's an auction tomorrow night and a HUGE yardsale to kick off the season in Mansfield. I got some cute camel statues off ebay.

I put up 8 new pairs of Clock Hand earrings on ETSY. Check them out!

Etsians: IF YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM ME and send me pictures to show me how you rock it, I will feature you in this blog! Even supplies--if you show me what you make with them!

http://mannequinreject.etsy.com

2 comments:

I Dig This Life said...

ok well Luna means moon and moons are white and your car is white so sounds good to me just remember the word lunatic comes from Luna 'one who jumps over the moon' so be prepared :)

Megan McGory Gleason said...

Lunatic! I could have Lunatic Sophie as the name. That way if Luna ever happens to stumble upon this blog (we lost touch like 6 or 7 years ago) she might not be offended.

Thank you so much for this info! I never knew that about Luna. :D