Monday, February 25, 2008

I need to write in my real journal IRL

I haven't written in my paper journal in almost a month. That's like blasphemy but so much has been going on that I haven't found the time. Originally I was going to write while at the flea market booth but that ended up going a bit crazy on me. Between making sales and making earrings, I hardly have time to grab a bite to eat now.

So I should write, but I'm alway busy creating something. Last week I painted some boxes--one was an old wooden wine box that I painted, and the other two were turned into tiny trinket boxes. Then Mom and I went through her massive crafting stash that she acquired at different yardsales throughout the mid-90's. Money is getting tighter and there's plenty of things in the basement. Well...till I find it all. And then yardsale season will be here and I won't have to worry about it.

I need a car. I have my eyes on a Saab in the Boston area but I don't know if I'll be able to get up there fast enough and grab it. My Grand Am is totaled for sure and I'm waiting for the insurance company to come and get it.

No comments: