Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Coming to a ________ show near you!

I'm still without wheels. I hope to head to Boston tonight and buy a cheap Saab. Once I have wheels, oh man, watch out...I might get a job. lol.

Anyway, I had an interview at Ocean State Job Lot yesterday. Part time till April, then full time. That's ok, I just need something to pay bills. I'd be so happy with that because I'd have time to make a real go of Etsy, the Flea Market, and still have some kind of income security. And Ocean State is not Walmart. And I do half my grocery shopping there (hello employee discount!)

SO...that's that.

In other news, I've been going crazy experimenting with wire, polymer clay, paints, and God knows what else. I was up at 11:00 last night smoking up the kitchen and baking beads (what kind of beads? I'm not saying till they're for sale!)

I'm also starting to embark on a set of weather-inspired jewelry, after recently watching a well-known weather movie. But I won't say which one till my jewelry's for sale.


The painting experiment went fairly well, which I worked on for two days last week and might work again this week depending on if I have the time and if it warms up...because I can't air out all those fumes and probably killed a vast amount of brain cells creating three boxes. One large box and two trinket boxes for Etsy.

See?






I'm going to start looking for local craft fairs to sell my stuff in :D.

No comments: