Thursday, May 22, 2008

Changing my life

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Something that getting laid off from ITema has taught me: to be more resourceful. It's more rewarding, more fulfilling, more fun than just floating along ignoring your world.

I have a lot to do as this is my last week before I start post office training, which I fear will make me completely disappear for the next couple weeks. Hopefully I'll have time to make a fantastic post with many pictures of bottle and Salvation Army finds, but today I need to make 10 pairs of clock hand earrings to put in consignment at the Bella Earth in West Warwick.

I've also had a very busy Etsy week, going on 5 sales this week alone. Business is picking up! Here's my tallies so far:

January: 2 sales
February: 9 sales
March: 9 sales
April: 12 sales
May: 8 sales so far

(What am I doing right?)

No comments: