Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Etsy, "show me how you rock it" feature #2: Isabelle's Steampunk Prom!

I hadn't had a sale in a few weeks, which made me sad, until I got the order from Isabelle for Number 59 - Sunset Butterflies Clock Hand Earrings. At the bottom of the order was a note which read that she wanted to wear them to her prom the following Friday. She mentioned that she and her date, Harper, were going to go to the prom in steampunk style. These pictures are awesome, I'm so glad they had a great time! Isabelle wrote the following: "Thank you for making sure the earrings arrived on time. They went perfectly with the dress. Prom was absolutely amazing, especially since me and my date were fabulously steampunk. I hope you enjoy the pictures, I'm sorry I forgot to take a close up of the earrings, but they are visible in all the pictures (unfortunately, they take the back seat to my date's top hat in them, damn large accessories). I received lots of compliments on them throughout the night."
I particularly like this photo myself :D. (You rock!)

In other Steampunk news, I joined the Etsy Steam Team and we have a new blog. Check it out!

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

I think that is so cute..It makes it nice when your work is appreciated..