Thursday, January 10, 2008

The book, you took it from the Old House. The book? THE HAND!

Ok, so no one is going to catch that Dark Shadows reference, but I don't care. Yesterday my hand charms finally came in from primitiveearthbeads.com and now I can finally finish the first of my beaded projects.

I want to move into my new "apartment", aka the two rooms that my grandfather completely renovated just after our massive August yardsale. (We're not renovating the third room till the spring, as it was a huge project.)

Still haven't gotten my shop up on Etsy. I'm hoping to do so tonight, but there's a lot of work involved and I'm torn between setting up the shop or working on jewelry, and both need to be done. (So little time!) But after seeing my bank account today...I think I'll set up the shop. All flea market/bead purchases are done at least till the next auction night now, because I need to stop. lol. I need to gather some stuffs to sell on eBay too.

Haven't had time to further paint the heads, but we have 2 nights and 1 whole day till the flea market so I might do some knockout work before showtime. Or so I can hope. Life has a funny way of slapping you silly 5 ways till the weekend. This whole paragraph makes no sense, please ignore and move on!

I picked up some awesome stuff for the flea market finally...the most asked about item will finally be for sale THIS WEEKEND!

I'm inspired by all the art work I've been seeing lately. Would love to work with glass--you know, actually working with torch, but also want to learn to work with resin.

I swear I'm at the point where if I have to make another web site, I'm going to scream.

No comments: