Friday, January 11, 2008

Packages out of the sky!

When I woke up this morning, I found a package sitting on my office chair. I guess when my mom got the newspaper this morning she found a package for me somewhere.

It was my Egyptian goods from Delta Collections! I was starting to think it was never going to show up, but it did and therefore I'm quite pleased.

And now I have to stop spending money until I start making money. Though I think I will budget $5 or $10 for beads per week.

Things to look forward to for Sunday:

--Egyptian snake bracelets!
--Egyptian statues!
--Scarabs!
--Quite possibly the painted heads, if I have time.
--Peacock feathers!
--AND WE NOW HAVE STOCK OF THE #1 MOST REQUESTED ITEM, which I'm not saying, but we only have two of them and they'll probably be gone first thing in the morning!

And my goal for tomorrow is to open my ETSY shop. I might have to stay up all night tonight to do it, but I really need to start selling the jewelry. I spent way more this month than I thought I did and thank God today is payday! lol

No comments: