Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I love receiving packages

The other night I admittedly never made it to the auction but that's because I was pretty tired and got all tangled up in stuffs that arrived in the mail. The package I had to pick up were my 50 peacock feathers, but two other packages arrived as well--about 20 skeleton keys and a pink vase. What am I up to, anyway? Only time will tell.

Yesterday I finally managed to get the broken watch I'd picked up at Salvation Army apart. The first night I tried it I stabbed myself with a utility knife, a screwdriver, and a thumbtack. And last night it just came apart. That figures.

I also have a beaded project that's taking a lot longer than I originally imagined, now going on 6 hours of beadwork. I'm probably not even going to sell this piece, but I will be making more like it. We'll see if I make my goal of making 10 pieces of jewelry per week.

I need to set a budget like $5 week for more beads, too. Teehee. I can't wait till some more packages come in, hopefully today. And I need some time to take tons of cool pictures so I can start selling on Etsy.

No comments: