Friday, March 28, 2008

TERRORISTS OF THE BEACH

Scarborough Beach, again.
OMG TITANIC VICTIMS WASHED UP ON THE BEACH. I mean, these are college students. I totally want to do this one day, take a bunch of blankets to the beach in almost-winter and stick my bare feet out. lol


I went to Newport, too

Too bad Brenton Point was really cold, otherwise I would have stayed longer. Instead, I went to some other beach in Middletown (no idea, but there's a wildlife preserve out there and when you turn the car around there's a HUGE CHURCH that looms on the horizon that you have no idea you drove by lol.) And that's where these pictures were taken :)

Jonathan Livingston Seagull


SO what did I find while hunting for sea glass, anyway?

153 pieces!

My first piece of RED sea glass! It's shaped like the United States LOL!


And an awesome piece of shipwreck pottery, but this isn't all that old-the back reads CHINA. IT'S STILL AWESOME!

And the following, because I feel zany.



Auction tonight! Leone's Auctions

5 comments:

Bonghi Nautra said...

beautiful pics!!

Unknown said...

love the pictures. i too have been to egypt and i miss it all the time. what an amazingly beautiful country. and the beach! oh, the beach....

Robin Lynne said...

I want to find seaglass too!!

This was a seriously long post.. and I loved it! Realll gooood.

UniqueNurseGranny said...

What an amazing trip that must have been.Frankly my absolute favorites were those of the sky and sea breathtaking.
Nicr sea glass too.

Robin Lynne said...

..I know your face!

I swear I'm not stalking you. I had no idea your blog, Etsy Avatar and shop were all correlated! *coughs*