Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sea Glass & Shipwreck Pottery

Whilst bouncing around Etsy today, I came across a shop that features sea glass & shipwreck pottery. And after looking at every item in their shop, I want to go to the beach. Right. Now.

I'm going to make myself some coffee instead. I have a lot of magazines to go through. Right now my sort piles are as follows:

-Craft magazines & stuff I want
-Stuff to research for eBay
-Books to donate to Salvation Army (3 boxes donated yesterday)
-Stuff to go back to the flea market

-Craft magazines I don't want

I really would like to make all the craft magazines I don't want available to the crafters and artisans in the Etsy community, but I'm unsure as to how to go about it.

I snagged a book learning crochet basics. I have no idea why I want to try this. I'm a person that doesn't like super long projects, and I can't imagine knitting an afghan...but little things like crochet flower pins and cool things like that. What's wrong with me? lol.

I still think it's completely ironic that I have made dozens of pairs of earrings, yet I don't have pierced ears. Of course I've made some clip ons (custom) and a pair for myself, but the ones I made for etsy haven't sold yet. But still...I make TONS of earrings. And I can't wear any of them. (Maybe that's a good thing?)


Can't believe it's Wednesday already. Where is the week going?

3 comments:

Joy said...

Megan,
So glad you and Lindsey found each other again. Congrats on the marriage etc. Blessings to you both...I had a weird thought when I read your husband's name...if y'all have kids they would be little "ramy-kins" as opposed to ramekins...;0) weird thought from me I know...so glad you like Elevation too...you are long distances "elevators..."

I've signed with my old blogger account, but I am at wordpress now...

Lindsey said...

Hooray for a visit! I COULD put you guys up...kind of. But we can talk those details later whenever you think you could visit. :) I'll call ya soon!

artbylmr said...

Hey Megan, Saw you on the Etsy Blog thread today! I would love a link.
I spend the season at yard and estate sales whenever I can. I'll let you know if I find anything cool.
I'll link to you next week. I am off to Vegas tomorrow and leave bright and early so off to finish packing and to bed.
Please check out my blog when you get a chance.
artbylmr (Lynne)