Monday, March 24, 2008

My great-aunt's jewelry DESTASH!

My grandfather stopped by today to work on the remodeling of our apartment, and he dropped off a whole box of jewelry from my grandmother's sister. There is some crazy stuff in there... Powder compacts you can wear around your neck, sterling silver rings and one that's GOLD (anyone seen the price of gold lately?) I haven't really gone through it with a fine tooth comb, but there are some awesome goodies in there.

In unrelated news, I finally got wireless internet broadcasting through the house. (!!!) Is this a new era of the internet? Only time will tell...

I sold a copy of the first issue of Mannequin Reject for the first time since 2005 today. lol. I really should work on a new zine.

Time to work on some ACEOs, maybe.

No comments: