Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ew, ew ew ew.

I've thrown up 6 times this morning, so far. I've been up since 5:15 because I couldn't sleep and I was in a lot of pain when I woke up, like a pins & needles feeling in my stomach with a really bad headache. I threw up 3 times at 6:45 and 3 times again about 10 minutes ago.

I really want to just go back to bed, but I'm staying at the computer because it's 20 feet from the porcelain shrine and my bed is down a flight of stairs and across the house.

Before you ask. I highly doubt I'm pregnant. lol. I think it was something I ate yesterday because in the madness that was running around and doing errands, I only ate one "meal" which was egg salad, and some combos I found on top of the fridge. The bag wasn't open, but it wasn't expired either...still, I don't really know how old it was. I thought it was left over snacks from November, but the more I think about it, it could have been left over snacks from my 23rd birthday party/sleepover at Tucker's. I'm 24 now. lol.

And then I didn't eat anything before running off to the auction, where I dropped $15 on 25 boxes of books and magazines. I thought there were supposed to be some craft supplies in there somewhere, but when I was poking around I couldn't find any. (I bought it sight unseen, basically). I'll be lucky if I can make my $15 back. lol

I bought a couple other things, a lamp that needs fixing for $3, a marble plant stand that I'm going to sell, and some other crap. We'll see what I can do with it, but there were about 115 people at the auction and deals went fast. I missed many of the good ones, but there's always good deals there so better luck next time, right?

I was supposed to head to the area's first and largest yardsale this morning, but I'm not going anywhere. Besides, we had a snow storm last night and it's still snowing now, so I don't think there is a yardsale. And I really, really feel like hell.

No comments: