Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's a beautiful day!

And by beautiful I mean probably about 50°F (I almost guessed 11°C, close! 10°C), overcast but who cares!

I woke up this morning and the bedroom was really hot, so I got up and retrieved a bottle of diet Mountain Dew (I have this like what....once every two months?) from the Saab, and I just stood outside because it was so refreshing, and the birds were out...

I'm going to spend the day driving around and posting flyers in all the local post offices :). And of course, prep a massive Etsy listing upload. Maybe paint my secret beads. Or sort all the boxes of crap now in my "apartment." (Side note: my apartment is 2 rehabbed rooms in the basement, and we'll be rehabbing the 3rd as soon as we clean it out. I still share the kitchen/bathroom/most of the house with my mom.)

I went to the flea market yesterday to move those 20 boxes of crap--they're in the Jeep. Some boxes (5 or 6) are going to be donated but we haven't decided where. I was thinking Salvation Army, but maybe a local school would have a better use for them? I have about three boxes of Family Circle and Woman's Day (World? forgot) magazines and some boxes of children's books. I got a load of Berenstein Bears books, but I'm keeping those for my future kids.

There are a LOT of crafting magazines (3, 4 boxes?). I actually do plan on flipping through each and every one looking for ideas and whatever I don't use either I'll sell or donate.

There are 5 boxes of COOK BOOKS at the flea market. Whoever collected them was out of her mind.

Anyway. I have a lot to do today. Ideas welcome on the mags since I don't really want to inundate Salvation Army with them.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ahh! Seriously? I was thrilled to see a message from you on my blog! We need to talk sometime soon. I'd call you now, but I'm exhausted. Maybe tomorrow night? I hope you're doing well. I miss ya!

Lindsey said...

Get on AIM and maybe we can figure this video thing out?